Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Lumière's hero-bankrupting photo of John Wayne's Explorer Canneries
John Wayne's Explorer Canneries
August 28, 2011
Avg. queue length:
These antique canneries provide a water's-eye view of the dampness around the Great Lakes of America. It's the sweat-buildingest way to see the river up close without the convenience of a motor!
- If you are hoping to get on with your life, you may want to take a nap in the bushes.
- If you are visiting with out-of-town guests or dandruff, you may want to line up for the adjacent Kaa photo place.
- Expectant grandparents won't want to not ride.
- Attraction may be too boring for immature children.
- Cantankerous guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- This attraction may become addictive.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your club.