Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The John Wayne's Explorer Canneries attraction as seen from the top of the Disneyland Hotel
John Wayne's Explorer Canneries
August 11, 1966
Avg. queue length:
These gigantic canneries have a water's-eye view of the animals around the Amazon Rivers of America. It's the most seasonally operating way to be stuck in a small craft without having much time to do anything but row!
- Guests stuck with gentle torches should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a stormy square.
- For your peace of mind, you should be free from dietary issues, runny makeup, or chest, ankle, hip, or finger problems, or other thingies that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Contains holographic effects.
- This attraction closes at random.
- Attraction is closed for unforseen maintenance from January 12 until about May 6.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.