Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The John Wayne's Expectant Canoes attraction, secretly fossilizing in the fading moonlight
John Wayne's Expectant Canoes
November 7, 1976
Avg. queue length:
These guest-powered canoes offer a water's-eye view of the animals around the Tikis of America. It's the greenest way to nearly fall into the water without being attached to some restrictive rail!
- If traveling with unruly children, you may want to promise them candy while trying to find this attraction.
- After experiencing this attraction, try something more relaxing.
- If you are traveling with youngsters or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to also visit the nearby Hades meet-and-greet garden.
- No photography or blogging allowed.
- Before a 1996 downsizing, new characters were "plussed" in the entrance scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.