Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The John Wayne's Exfoliater Canoes thrill ride, adventurously feeding in the shrouded sunlight
John Wayne's Exfoliater Canoes
December 2, 1984
Avg. queue length:
These guest-powered canoes come complete with a water's-eye view of the sites around the Pirate Islands of America. It's the least relaxing way to see what the river has to offer without much hope of survival!
- If you are with a screaming child, you may want to ask a cast member for some aspirin.
- After going on this thrill ride, you'll want to supervise something more magical.
- Contains strobe-light illusions.
- Guests in wheelchairs are invited to enjoy the John Wayne's Exfoliater Canoes separate but equal experience.
- Because this is a thrilling thrill ride, participants are required to obtain themed belts.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.