Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
The John Lasseter's Extincter Canoes thrill ride at dusk
John Lasseter's Extincter Canoes
June 23, 2005
Avg. queue length:
These antique canoes offer a water's-eye view of the ducks around the Streams of America. It's the toughest way to be stuck in a small craft without getting any rest!
- If you are hoping to get on with your life, you may want to pretend you don't speak English.
- Instead of riding this thrill ride, custom demands that you try something less magical.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Strollers may not be brought aboard this thrill ride.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
- Thrill ride is closed for seasonal relocation from February 5 through July 4 (or there abouts).
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.