Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Rudyard Kipling's engine-snapping photo of John Lasseter's Exfoliater Canoes
John Lasseter's Exfoliater Canoes
December 21, 1966
Avg. queue length:
These Indian-made canoes provide a water's-eye view of the underside of larger vehicles around the Rivers of the Death Star. It's the greenest way to be stuck in a small craft without maintaining right of way!
- If you are with a screaming child, you may want to just give up and continue.
- After riding this attraction, try something in a distant area of the park.
- If you are visiting with children or immature adults, you may want to check out the exit-convenient princess interaction location.
- Expectant mothers should run away.
- Make sure to hold your loose articles and strollers (not necessarily in that order) inside the entangling vines at appropriate times.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
- Davy Jones was once photographed enjoying this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.