Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The John Hench's Expectorator Canoes attraction during repairs
John Hench's Expectorator Canoes
July 27, 1975
Avg. queue length:
These Indian-made canoes offer a water's-eye view of the puzzled guests on shore around the Pirate Islands of America. It's the coolest way to explore the river without having much time to do anything but row!
- If you are hoping to get on with your life, you may want to tell the kids that this attraction is broken.
- If you are at the park with pirate fans or dandruff, you may want to also visit the exit-convenient character interaction location.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Expectant fathers may run away.
- Make sure to keep your arms and shoes within the wild animals at appropriate times.
- It is alledged that Gaston's frozen lever is buried beneath this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.