Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
The John Hench's Expectorator Canoes attraction, October 1, 2014, 4:29 a.m.
John Hench's Expectorator Canoes
May 26, 2002
Avg. queue length:
These Indian-made canoes have a water's-eye view of the puzzled guests on shore around the Rivers of the Harbor. It's the coolest way to see what the river has to offer without getting any rest!
- If you are frightened by crowds, then you shouldn't spend too much time within range of this attraction.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 25" (or 12.5" and tipping generously).
- Must be at least 59" tall and 34 years old to ride on Administrative Professionals Day.
- The law requires you to keep your fingers and glasses (not necessarily in that order) away from the entangling vines at all times.
- Strollers and this attraction do not mix.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your guitarist.