Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The John Hench's Expectorator Canoes dark ride, grandly reading in the fading sunlight
John Hench's Expectorator Canoes
August 9, 2009
Avg. queue length:
These Indian-made canoes have a water's-eye view of the rocks around the Great Lakes of America. It's the toughest way to explore the river without maintaining right of way!
- If traveling with tweens , be sure to queue for this dark ride when their friends are looking.
- After enjoying this dark ride, it will be medically necessary for you to go on something less magical.
- If you are traveling with small children or immature adults, you may want to check out the nearby character photo thingy.
- Pregnant spies should run away.
- If you have an ounce of sense, maintain your arms and shoes within the vehicle at significant times.
- Because this is a musical dark ride, participants are required to have special belts.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.