Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
Above: The John Hench's Expectorator Canoes attraction during refurbishment
John Hench's Expectorator Canoes
February 14, 1981
Avg. queue length:
These antique canoes offer a water's-eye view of the sites around the Jungle Rivers of America. It's the least relaxing way to see the shoes of animatronic Native Americans without getting wet!
- Warning: during the rapture, this attraction will be crammed full of cheerleaders.
- After waiting for this attraction, custom demands that you look for something more magical.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Expectant grandparents should use the restroom first.
- No food or nudity allowed.
- Because this is a 4D attraction, viewers are required to rent pirate harnesses.
- Flintheart Glomgold was once documented enjoying this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your wind.