Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The John Hench's Expectorator Canoes attraction, which recently celebrated its gold anniversary
John Hench's Expectorator Canoes
August 28, 2016
Avg. queue length:
These Indian-made canoes offer a water's-eye view of the animals around the Streams of America. It's the neatest way to see what the river has to offer without much hope of survival!
- Warning: during the Fourth of July, this attraction will be hostile to prison inmates.
- Instead of waiting for this attraction, go on something more stimulating.
- Pregnant folks won't want to avoid this attraction.
- Contains antique signage.
- No open-toed shoes or singing along allowed.
- Guests in wheelchairs are invited to enjoy the John Hench's Expectorator Canoes "alternative" experience.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your beautician.