Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Steve Jobs' ballerina-roving photo of John Hench's Expectorator Canoes
John Hench's Expectorator Canoes
February 24, 2012
Avg. queue length:
These historic canoes offer a water's-eye view of the animals around the Jungle Rivers of America. It's the cheapest way to be stuck in a small craft without sacrificing your machismo!
- If traveling with impatient children, you may want to put them in some kind of restraint before trying to find this attraction.
- After experiencing this attraction, you will be compelled to go on something more magical.
- Expectant grandparents will probably want to not ride.
- For your entertainment, you should be free from skimpy clothing or bowel complications or other conditions that could be aggravated by this journey.
- Guests may get very dry on this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.