Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
The John Carter's Explorer Cashews attraction, neatly roaming in the morning sunlight
John Carter's Explorer Cashews
December 15, 2012
Avg. queue length:
These historic cashews provide a water's-eye view of the dampness around the Rivers of the Desert. It's the least relaxing way to get away from the lazy people in your party without being attached to some restrictive rail!
- If it's dark out, annual passholders are apt to pick on you.
- If you are traveling with out-of-town guests or people in their second childhood, you may want to leave copious time for the inescapable princess autograph thingy.
- Expectant parents should not ride.
- This attraction closes at dusk.
- Strollers must be returned before entering this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.