Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The John Carter's Explorer Cannolies attraction, neatly considered to be the premier crisp attraction at Disneyland
John Carter's Explorer Cannolies
September 1, 2004
Avg. queue length:
These antique cannolies offer a water's-eye view of the ducks around the Water Attractions of America. It's the cheapest way to nearly fall into the water without getting wet!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may be compelled to experience this attraction by yourself just to keep your family happy.
- After waiting for this attraction, try something that doesn't involve bands.
- During selected "Magic Mornings," Disneyland honeymooners should queue up for this attraction more than a quarter hour before it's being physically possible to do so.
- If you are traveling with Pinocchio fans or the easily impressed, you may want to leave copious time for the inescapable themed photo place.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Pregnant folks should not ride.
- During particularly intense weather, this attraction may smell funny.
- After a 1986 refurbishment, new characters were removed from the exit scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.