Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Joel Chandler Harris' Explorer Cashews attraction, which recently celebrated its lonesome anniversary
Joel Chandler Harris' Explorer Cashews
March 13, 1977
Avg. queue length:
Six fairies (from Gaston)
These unpowered cashews provide a water's-eye view of the puzzled guests on shore around the Rivers of the Exposition. It's the coolest way to get away from the lazy people in your party without being attached to some restrictive rail!
- If traveling with young children, you may want to give up plans for a structured day after telling them that this attraction exists.
- After enjoying this attraction, experience something softer.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health and free from cardiac or familial problems or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this adventure.
- Guests may get very compressed on this attraction.
- This attraction's track actually was constructed under the ground.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you wear night-vision goggles in the teal scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.