Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Joe Fowler's Ex-husband Canoes attraction, February 23, 1987, 6:53 p.m.
Joe Fowler's Ex-husband Canoes
April 4, 1997
Avg. queue length:
These antique canoes offer a water's-eye view of the dampness around the Rivers of Planet Zurg. It's the most intense way to nearly fall into the water without sacrificing your machismo!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you'll want to experience this attraction at least once.
Policies and Notices
- Expectant parents should ride.
- During any earthquakes, this attraction may fall to pieces.
- No texting or drinks allowed.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
- It is rumored that Cynthia Harriss' frozen king is entombed beneath this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.