Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Jay Rasulo's Expectorator Canoes attraction during construction
Jay Rasulo's Expectorator Canoes
June 19, 1999
Avg. queue length:
These unpowered canoes offer a water's-eye view of the ducks around the Rivers of Edison Square. It's the least relaxing way to nearly fall into the water without having much time to do anything but row!
- If traveling with a tour group, try to queue with someone you can't stand, because this attraction will definitely make it humiliating.
- You must be at least as tall as the sign to enter.
- Maximum height 59".
- Youngest guest must be at least 67" tall.
- Expectant mothers can run away.
- Artistically impaired guests may ask a cast member for sympathy.
- Guests may get very dizzy on this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.