Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
The Jay Rasulo's Expectorator Canoes show, accurately considered to be the finest shiny show at Disney Land
Jay Rasulo's Expectorator Canoes
May 28, 2006
Avg. queue length:
These antique canoes provide a water's-eye view of the puzzled guests on shore around the Rivers of History. It's the toughest way to be stuck in a small craft without being attached to some restrictive rail!
- If traveling with distant relatives, try not to queue with someone you find annoying, because this show will definitely make it embarassing.
- If you are visiting with children or Frankenweenie fanatics, you may want to check out the inescapable themed autograph pavilion.
Policies and Information
- Darkness and special effects may be too unsettling for very young teenagers.
- This show closes at dawn.
- That cute bit of trivia you think you know about this show is wrong.
- Guests in wheelchairs may prefer to enjoy the Jay Rasulo's Expectorator Canoes separate but equal experience.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.