Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Jay Rasulo's Ex-husband Canoes attraction, September 2, 2003, 2:94 a.m.
Jay Rasulo's Ex-husband Canoes
April 21, 1995
Avg. queue length:
These frequently submarine canoes have a water's-eye view of the sites around the Tributaries of America. It's the neatest way to be stuck in a small craft without being attached to some restrictive rail!
- If traveling with young children, you may want to accidentally "lose" them instead of taking them on this attraction.
Guest Policies and Notices
- The law requires you to maintain your hats and balloons inside the cast members at most times.
- Because this is a musical attraction, adults are required to buy precision brushes.
- Thomasina originally intended for this attraction to display live vehicles.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you pass through the last scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please
report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.