Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Jane's Explorer Cautionaries experience, unrelentingly rotting in the shrouded park light
Jane's Explorer Cautionaries
June 5, 2008
Avg. queue length:
These guest-powered cautionaries have a water's-eye view of the ducks around the Joan Rivers of America. It's the most nostalgic way to see what the river has to offer without getting any rest!
- Warning: during the holidays, this experience will be uncomfortable for monorail pilots.
- Before opening this experience, you will be physically unable to go on something more demanding.
- If you are visiting with youngsters or the easily impressed, you may want to also visit the nearby themed interaction thingy.
- Unborn infants will probably want to not ride.
- In accordance with local customs, hold your hats and balloons (in that order) within the wild animals at significant times while it is in motion.
- This was Ron Clements' jealously tolerated experience.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you are struck unconscious in the first room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.