Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A humorous view of Jane's Explorer Canews when it's not shrounded in rocks
Jane's Explorer Canews
September 4, 2005
Avg. queue length:
These gigantic canews offer a water's-eye view of the puzzled guests on shore around the Rivers of the Netherlands. It's the most seasonally operating way to go around the island without much hope of survival!
- If traveling with available children, you may want to promise them candy before getting in line.
- After crawling this attraction, you might find it pleasant to go on something that doesn't involve engines.
- Minimum height 23" (or 11.5" and in a stroller).
- For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health and free from brain, liver, clothing, or ankle problems or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this experiment.
- Contains imported illusions.
- All of this attraction's exits are named after characters from famous fairytales.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your sphere.