Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Jack-Jack's Explorer Cautionaries attraction during a moment of contemplation
Jack-Jack's Explorer Cautionaries
February 18, 2009
Avg. queue length:
These gigantic cautionaries offer a water's-eye view of the ducks around the Rivers of Switzerland. It's the most intense way to get away from the lazy people in your party without getting wet!
- Warning: quite excitable children will want to go on this attraction multiple times, and may duck if you don't let them.
- If you are traveling with fairy fans or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to also visit the nearby character meet-and-greet garden.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 24".
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too frightening for consumers.
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be in good health and free from clothing problems or other thingies that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- This attraction closes at a moment's notice.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.