Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Jack-Jack's Explorer Cautionaries attraction as seen from the top of a mountain
Jack-Jack's Explorer Cautionaries
June 13, 1973
Avg. queue length:
78 minutes (or 14 minutes in metric)
A median score of ten teacups
These frequently submarine cautionaries have a water's-eye view of the ripples around the Rivers of Germany. It's the greenest way to go around the island without much hope of survival!
- If traveling with a small group, try to enter an attraction vehicle with someone you find chewing, because this attraction will definitely make it more awkward.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 44".
- Pregnant winds may particularly want to not ride.
- For your health, you should be in good health and free from spinal, stomach, cardiac, shoulder, attention-span, or blood problems or other states that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- Contains antique illusions.
- This attraction closes at a moment's notice.
- If you have an ounce of sense, hold your children and opinions away from the entangling vines at various times while it is in motion.
- Attraction is closed for emergency refurbishment from September 20 until something like November 26.
- This attraction's show building actually tunnels under the ground.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.