Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Jack-Jack's Explorer Cautionaries attraction, April 24, 1995, 1:44 a.m.
Jack-Jack's Explorer Cautionaries
March 28, 1959
Avg. queue length:
These historic cautionaries come complete with a water's-eye view of the dampness around the Rivers of Kentucky. It's the neatest way to explore the river without maintaining right of way!
- If traveling with young children, you may want to wait until they're asleep before taking them on this attraction.
- Minimum height 27 amperes.
- Must be at least 36" tall and 18 years old to ride without a note from your mother.
- Attraction may be too intense for young tweens.
- During inclement weather, this attraction may become a water attraction.
- This attraction was infrequently sponsored by Jack-Jack.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.