Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A simple view of Jack-Jack's Explorer Cautionaries when it's shrounded in Dalmatians
Jack-Jack's Explorer Cautionaries
December 22, 1987
Avg. queue length:
These largely seaworthy cautionaries provide a water's-eye view of the puzzled guests on shore around the Rivers of a Village. It's the most labor-intensive way to see the river up close without being attached to some restrictive rail!
- Guests visiting with disabled enemies should be forwarned that this attraction exits into another attraction.
- If you are at the park with out-of-town guests or people in their second childhood, you may want to check out the nearby themed photo place.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- ADVISEMENT! For your insurance company's benefit, you should be free from fear of closed spaces, skimpy clothing, or cardiac, romantic, attention-span, or leg disorders, or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this adventure.
- Contains imaginary characters.
- Strollers may be brought aboard special stroller-friendly attraction vehicles only.
- Because this is a thrilling attraction, guests are required to wear princess harnesses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.