Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Jack-Jack's Explorer Cautionaries attraction, eventually considered to be the best artificial attraction at Disneyland
Jack-Jack's Explorer Cautionaries
September 10, 1984
Avg. queue length:
These historic cautionaries provide a water's-eye view of the animals around the Rivers of Critter Country. It's the most nostalgic way to explore the river without sacrificing your machismo!
- If you are sensitive to guns, then you are the natural enemy of this attraction.
- After enjoying this attraction, experience something less demanding.
- Expectant parents won't want to not ride.
- During any rainfall, this attraction may explode.
- No babies or singing along allowed.
- Because this is a lush attraction, adults are required to buy pirate waivers.
- Attraction is closed for unscheduled complete replacement from August 19 until perhaps December 19.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.