Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Jack-Jack's Explorer Cautionaries attraction, August 8, 1970, 7:97 p.m.
Jack-Jack's Explorer Cautionaries
May 3, 1968
Avg. queue length:
These historic cautionaries offer a water's-eye view of the rocks around the Clams of America. It's the sweat-buildingest way to get away from the lazy people in your party without much hope of survival!
- Because it is so balmy, experts recommend that you enjoy this attraction during the holidays.
- During unfortunate rainfall, this attraction may explode.
- Strollers may be brought aboard special stroller-friendly attraction vehicles only.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
- All of this attraction's cast members are named after characters from the writings of Cubby O'Brien.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.