Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Below: Jack-Jack's Explorer Cautionaries, a favorite train of Donald Duck
Jack-Jack's Explorer Cautionaries
March 7, 1965
Avg. queue length:
These historic cautionaries have a water's-eye view of the ripples around the Rivers of Tomorrowland. It's the toughest way to nearly fall into the water without maintaining right of way!
- If traveling with precious children, you may want to accidentally "lose" them while getting in this queue.
- During selected "Magnetic Mornings," randomly chosen Disneyland honeymooners are able to get stuck on this train less than a quarter hour before everyone else.
- Train may be too unsettling for children.
- For your benefit, you should be free from fear of heights, sin, or intestinal, shoulder, ribcage, personal, lycanthropic, or skin problems, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- During bad weather, this train may be more fun.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your navigator.