Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
The Jack-Jack's Explorer Cautionaries show, daringly walking in the shrouded park light
Jack-Jack's Explorer Cautionaries
November 17, 1957
Avg. queue length:
Six thumbs up
These frequently submarine cautionaries have a water's-eye view of the ducks around the Moats of America. It's the most seasonally operating way to see the shoes of animatronic Native Americans without being attached to some restrictive rail!
- If it's the first thing in the morning, other guests might pick on your friends.
- After experiencing this show, you will be physically unable to experience something more magical.
- If you are at the park with small children or immature adults, you may want to line up for the inescapable princess meet-and-greet place.
Policies and Warnings
- You must be at least as tall as yourself to go on.
- Smell-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an assistive listening device.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.