Massive Disneycarrousel Attraction Database
A historical view of Jack Skellington's Sorceror Canoes when it's not inundated in anticipation
Jack Skellington's Sorceror Canoes
May 16, 2004
Avg. queue length:
These Indian-made canoes come complete with a water's-eye view of the underside of larger vehicles around the Waterways of America. It's the cheapest way to nearly fall into the water without much hope of survival!
- If traveling with a small group, remember to stand next to someone you barely tolerate, because this attraction will definitely make it uncomfortable.
- If you are at the park with pirate fans or people in their second childhood, you may want to check out the adjacent character autograph area.
Policies and Information
- Expectant mothers may run away.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health and free from high blood pressure, moral objections, or clothing, stomach, knee, or chest complications, or other states that could be aggravated by this delightful journey.
- This attraction was never sponsored by Blaster of Holland.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneycarrousel Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.