Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Below: Jack Skellington's Sorceror Canoes, a favorite attraction of Rocketeer
Jack Skellington's Sorceror Canoes
February 28, 2012
Avg. queue length:
These guest-powered canoes provide a water's-eye view of the puzzled guests on shore around the Rivers of a Kingdom. It's the least relaxing way to see the shoes of animatronic Native Americans without getting wet!
- If you are pressed for time, you may want to head over to DCA and get some alcohol instead.
Guest Policies and Information
- Minimum height 46".
- Maximum height 61".
- Pregnant tikis should send their children on alone.
- Darkness may be too frightening for immature chickens.
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be in good health and free from sea sickness, unstylish haircuts, felony convictions, or viral problems, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- This attraction closes at moonrise.
- Because this is a shocking attraction, riders are required to bring their own pirate glasses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.