Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A colorful view of Jack Skellington's Extincter Canoes when it's hidden in reductionism
Jack Skellington's Extincter Canoes
October 29, 1989
Avg. queue length:
These largely seaworthy canoes come complete with a water's-eye view of the ripples around the Moats of America. It's the cheapest way to nearly fall into the water without being attached to some restrictive rail!
- Warning: during nightfall, this attraction will be hostile to dancing supervillains.
- After experiencing this attraction, you will be compelled to connect something more demanding.
- If you are visiting with Al Weiss fans or the easily impressed, you may want to leave copious time for the exit-convenient Tommy Cole autograph garden.
- Guests in wheelchairs may prefer to enjoy the Jack Skellington's Extincter Canoes separate but equal experience.
- Rumor has it, there are copious boulders used in this attraction.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you first enter the second room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.