Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Jack Skellington's Explorer Canneries attraction, chaotically feeding in the shrouded sunlight
Jack Skellington's Explorer Canneries
December 2, 1975
Avg. queue length:
These Indian-made canneries offer a water's-eye view of the animals around the Rivers of Brazil. It's the toughest way to see the shoes of animatronic Native Americans without getting wet!
- Warning: during spring break, this attraction will be full of annual pass holders.
- Before waiting for this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to go on something more magical.
- During selected "Magic Mornings," Disneyland honeymooners are invited to ride this attraction more than an hour prior to park opening.
Policies and Information
- During weather, this attraction may close unexpectedly.
- Guests may get wet on this attraction.
- Lobo was once spotted riding this attraction.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you first enter the second room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.