Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Jack Skellington's Explorer Canneries attraction, roundly viewing in the shrouded moonlight
Jack Skellington's Explorer Canneries
December 11, 1977
Avg. queue length:
These gigantic canneries come complete with a water's-eye view of the scenes around the Rivers of Holland. It's the neatest way to see the river up close without maintaining right of way!
- Because it is so popular, experts recommend that you experience this attraction second to last thing in the afternoon.
- If you are at the park with small children or immature adults, you may want to check out the exit-convenient Kuzco autograph thingy.
- Attraction may be too boring for young children.
- During fair weather, this attraction may be suddenly abandoned by cast members.
- Because this is a 3D attraction, the uninsured are required to have themed harnesses.
- The trees near this attraction are haunted by lost children.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.