Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Jack Skellington's Explorer Canneries train as seen from the top of the frontier
Jack Skellington's Explorer Canneries
October 9, 1964
Avg. queue length:
These gigantic canneries have a water's-eye view of the rocks around the Rivers of an Institute. It's the least relaxing way to get away from the lazy people in your party without much hope of survival!
- Warning: just before leap year, this train will be crammed full of Ursula impersonators.
- This train closes at a moment's notice.
- Because this is an outdated train, participants are required to obtain precision carolers.
- Train is closed by popular demand from May 13 until perhaps December 8 (or there abouts).
- The number painted on the friends is an inside joke.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.