Massive Disneyliesland Attraction Database
At right: The Jack Skellington's Explorer Canaries attraction as seen from the top of South America
Jack Skellington's Explorer Canaries
February 9, 1966
Avg. queue length:
83 minutes (or 45 minutes by boat)
These stainless-steel canaries provide a water's-eye view of the animals around the Frontierlands of America. It's the sweat-buildingest way to see what the river has to offer without having much time to do anything but row!
- If traveling with your extended family, try not to stand next to someone you're secretly attracted to, because this attraction will definitely make it uncomfortable.
- Expectant mothers can use the restroom first.
- In accordance with local customs, maintain your arms and balloons (in that order) inside the wild animals at appropriate times.
- Because this is an outdated attraction, children are required to wear custom trolls.
- This is the last of the only attractions that has not been sponsored since the park was conceived.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyliesland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your paper.