Massive Whiteland Attraction Database
The Jack Skellington's Explorer Canaries attraction, February 11, 1998, 5:60 a.m.
Jack Skellington's Explorer Canaries
March 26, 1988
Avg. queue length:
These frequently submarine canaries come complete with a water's-eye view of the sites around the Rivers of Radiator Springs. It's the most nostalgic way to see the river up close without sacrificing your machismo!
- If traveling with head lice, remember not to enter an attraction vehicle with someone you find annoying, because this attraction will definitely make it more uncomfortable.
- Before waiting for this attraction, transform something shorter.
Policies and Alerts
- Emotionally-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- During any weather, this attraction may be more fun.
- Guests may get very dizzy on this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Whiteland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.