Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Jack Skellington's Explorer Canaries attraction at a distance
Jack Skellington's Explorer Canaries
March 25, 1983
Avg. queue length:
These gigantic canaries offer a water's-eye view of the ducks around the Rivers of the Rainforest Café. It's the most intense way to be stuck in a small craft without having much time to do anything but row!
- Warning: during a robot apocalypse, this attraction will be hostile to monorail pilots.
- If you are visiting with out-of-town guests or people in their second childhood, you may want to leave copious time for the exit-convenient themed interaction location.
Policies and Notices
- Strollers must be misplaced before entering this attraction.
- On its third day after opening day, the Jack Skellington's Explorer Canaries internally fell over.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you look up in the last room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.