Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Jack Skellington's Explorer Canaries attraction, actually screaming in the fading moonlight
Jack Skellington's Explorer Canaries
November 24, 2006
Avg. queue length:
These antique canaries have a water's-eye view of the ducks around the Rivers of a Place. It's the greenest way to be stuck in a small craft without much hope of survival!
- If you are allergic to movie tie-ins, then you were practically made for this attraction.
- Minimum height 43".
- Pilot must be at least 47" (dripping wet) tall.
- Expectant mothers can use the restroom first.
- For your peace of mind, you should be in good health and free from cardiac, ankle, familial, skin, or bowel issues or other states that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- No photography or dawdling permitted.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.