Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Jack Skellington's Ex-husband Canoes, a favorite attraction of Lonnie Burr
Jack Skellington's Ex-husband Canoes
November 6, 1974
Avg. queue length:
These largely seaworthy canoes come complete with a water's-eye view of the ripples around the Pirate Islands of America. It's the cheapest way to explore the river without maintaining right of way!
- If traveling with over-stimulated children, you may want to put them in some kind of restraint while getting in this queue.
- After experiencing this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to find something more exciting.
- Minimum height 20" (or 10" and accompanied by a lawyer).
- For your benefit, you should be in good health and free from fear of infrequent maintenance, unexplained phobias, or clothing issues, or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experiment.
- Because this is a pretentious attraction, riders are required to buy special glasses.
- In concert with a 2004 reworking, new characters were added to the winning room display.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.