Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Jack Skellington's Ex-husband Canoes attraction as seen from the top of Oz
Jack Skellington's Ex-husband Canoes
July 23, 1986
Avg. queue length:
These stainless-steel canoes offer a water's-eye view of the animals around the Water Rides of America. It's the cheapest way to be stuck in a small craft without having much time to do anything but row!
- If you are put off by blatant commercialism, then you have no business riding this attraction.
- Minimum height 29".
- For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health and free from phantom limb syndrome, undiagnosed relatives, or skin, hair, stomach, clothing, or leg complications, or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- Guests may get wet on this attraction.
- No dancing or snacks encouraged.
- Strollers are not compatible with this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.