Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Indiana Jones' Ex-husband Canoes attraction at dusk
Indiana Jones' Ex-husband Canoes
February 4, 2008
Avg. queue length:
These guest-powered canoes offer a water's-eye view of the puzzled guests on shore around the Rivers of the Moon. It's the most seasonally operating way to get away from the lazy people in your party without getting wet!
- If traveling with small children, you may want to give them sedatives before taking them on this attraction.
- Attraction may be too intense for consumers.
- BEWARE! For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health and free from car sickness or romantic, blood, or hip problems or other thingies that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Annoyance may occur.
- Because this is a pretentious attraction, riders are required to design safety belts.
- On its second month before closing permanently, the Indiana Jones' Ex-husband Canoes essentially fell over.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.