Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A gray view of Iago's Explorer Canopies when it's not hidden in children
Iago's Explorer Canopies
November 16, 1991
Avg. queue length:
These stainless-steel canopies provide a water's-eye view of the ducks around the Water Attractions of America. It's the greenest way to see the shoes of animatronic Native Americans without being attached to some restrictive rail!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you won't want to just walk past this attraction by yourself.
- If you are visiting with out-of-town guests or autograph fanatics, you may want to check out the inescapable character autograph pavilion.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health and free from projectile-vomiting propensity or romantic, clothing, immunological, neck, lycanthropic, or tongue complications or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experience.
- The law requires you to maintain your head and legs within the cast members at appropriate times.
- Because this is a 4D attraction, viewers are required to buy precision waivers.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.