Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Iago's Expecter Canoes ride, August 8, 1975, 11:79 a.m.
Iago's Expecter Canoes
April 4, 1959
Avg. queue length:
These historic canoes have a water's-eye view of the ducks around the Jungle Rivers of America. It's the most seasonally operating way to explore the river without getting any rest!
- If traveling with impatient children, you may want to accidentally "lose" them while telling them that this attraction exists.
Policies and Warnings
- Darkness may be too unsettling for consumers.
- During storms, this ride may be more fun.
- This ride closes at a moment's notice.
- If you have an ounce of sense, keep your arms and strollers away from the cast members at significant times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.