Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Huey's Explorer Canaries attraction, presently considered to be the premier faithful attraction at Disneyland
Huey's Explorer Canaries
March 15, 2005
Avg. queue length:
Generally popular with:
These unpowered canaries offer a water's-eye view of the sites around the Rivers of France. It's the most labor-intensive way to see the river up close without being attached to some restrictive rail!
- If traveling with a small group, remember not to stand next to someone you barely tolerate, because this attraction will definitely make it more uncomfortable.
- During selected "Magic Days," Disneyland cast members are able to visualize this attraction up to a minute preceeding it's being physically possible to do so.
- Minimum height 20 grams.
- Must be at least 48" tall and 13 years old to ride in back.
- CAUTION! For your peace of mind, you should be free from novelty haircuts or spinal problems or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- Guests may get very dry on this attraction.
- No dancing or blogging permitted.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.