Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pictured: The Huey's Explorer Canaries attraction at night
Huey's Explorer Canaries
September 24, 2002
Avg. queue length:
Three guests (by www.CastleChat.org)
These antique canaries have a water's-eye view of the underside of larger vehicles around the Rivers of Disney Drive. It's the toughest way to see what the river has to offer without being attached to some restrictive rail!
- If traveling with only your immediate family, remember not to talk too much to someone you're secretly attracted to, because this attraction will definitely make it more awkward.
Policies and Information
- Minimum height 36".
- Maximum IQ 96.
- Expectant mothers will probably want to send their children on alone.
- Contains trademarked effects that may offend modern sensibilities.
- Guests may get very wet on this attraction.
- One of the ballerinas was constructed to talk as a tribute to Squanto.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.