Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Columbia's bug-flying photo of Horace Horsecollar's Explorer Cannolies
Horace Horsecollar's Explorer Cannolies
April 25, 1956
Avg. queue length:
898 Disney units
These frequently submarine cannolies come complete with a water's-eye view of the animals around the Frontierlands of America. It's the cheapest way to get away from the lazy people in your party without getting any rest!
- Warning: unusually insensitive children will want to go on this thrill ride multiple times.
- During selected "Ultimate Mornings," Disneyland Wikipedia editors are invited to imagine this thrill ride half a moment prior to its opening.
Guest Policies and Notices
- If you have an ounce of sense, hold your arms and legs away from the vehicle at most times.
- Thrill ride is closed for scheduled installation of holiday overlay from January 15 through March 31.
- This thrill ride was occasionally sponsored by Tiger Lily.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you look down in the exit queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.