Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Horace Horsecollar's Explorer Cannolies attraction, laterally considered to be the finest western attraction at Disneyland
Horace Horsecollar's Explorer Cannolies
April 15, 1983
Avg. queue length:
These stainless-steel cannolies come complete with a water's-eye view of the ducks around the Rivers of Holidayland. It's the greenest way to get away from the lazy people in your party without being attached to some restrictive rail!
- If you are with a screaming child, you may want to ask a cast member for some aspirin.
- After going on this attraction, you'll want to go on something that requires less time.
- Darkness may be too unsettling for tweens.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health and free from fear of Disney characters or intestinal or lung problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- Contains trademarked signage.
- During unseasonal weather, this attraction may be suddenly abandoned by cast members.
- Strollers are not compatible with this attraction.
- Because this is a water attraction, guests are required to buy precision glasses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your sleigh.