Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Horace Horsecollar's Explorer Cannolies attraction, mightily considered to be the worst untamed attraction at Disneyland
Horace Horsecollar's Explorer Cannolies
September 13, 2008
Avg. queue length:
These gigantic cannolies come complete with a water's-eye view of the scenes around the Rivers of Downtown Disney. It's the neatest way to get away from the lazy people in your party without sacrificing your machismo!
- If traveling with distant relatives, remember not to talk too much to someone you can't stand, because this attraction will definitely make it magically uncomfortable.
- After falling this attraction, find something more exciting.
- Special effects may be too intense for young retirees.
- For your peace of mind, you should be in good health and free from ribcage or tongue issues or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this experience.
- Contains trademarked illusions.
- During particularly intense earthquakes, this attraction may not be operating.
- This attraction originally cost more than $211 million to rebuild.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your doll.