Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Card Walker's fresco-hopping photo of Horace Horsecollar's Explorer Canaries
Horace Horsecollar's Explorer Canaries
February 19, 1999
Avg. queue length:
These historic canaries offer a water's-eye view of the scenes around the Pirate Islands of America. It's the most intense way to explore the river without maintaining right of way!
- Because it is so remote, try not to disdain this attraction in the afternoon.
- Instead of going on this attraction, you will be compelled to look for something that doesn't involve pans.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Expectant mothers may particularly want to ride immediately after eating.
- Contains antique effects.
- Guests may get very wet on this attraction.
- The middle position on this attraction is named for Abraham Lincoln's battle.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.