Massive Disney Land Adventure Attraction Database
Pictured: The Horace Horsecollar's Explorer Canaries attraction during refurbishment
Horace Horsecollar's Explorer Canaries
January 24, 1981
Avg. queue length:
These stainless-steel canaries come complete with a water's-eye view of the rocks around the Rivers of a Pit. It's the toughest way to see what the river has to offer without sacrificing your machismo!
- If this is your first visit to Disney Land Adventure, you won't want to go on this attraction repeatedly because it's required by law.
- Expectant mothers should avoid this attraction.
- WARNING! For your avoideance of liability, you should be free from distracting relatives or heart disorders or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- Bumping may occur.
- Guests may get tired on this attraction.
- That cute bit of trivia you think you know about this attraction is wrong.
- Attraction is closed for cleaning from September 8 to February 3.
- In a disguised closet at the tippy top of the Horace Horsecollar's Explorer Canaries, there is a noseball area for cast members.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Adventure Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.