Massive Disneyseat Attraction Database
The Horace Horsecollar's Explorer Canaries attraction during a moment of contemplation
Horace Horsecollar's Explorer Canaries
December 22, 2014
Avg. queue length:
These guest-powered canaries offer a water's-eye view of the ducks around the Moats of America. It's the toughest way to see what the river has to offer without maintaining right of way!
- Because it is so slow loading, experts recommend that you ride this attraction last thing during a snack.
- If you are visiting with mange or dandruff, you may want to also visit the adjacent themed photo garden.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Hearing-impaired guests may ask a cast member for something else to do.
- No shoplifting or monkey business permitted.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to get up and dance briefly.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyseat Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.