Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Horace Horsecollar's Ex-husband Canoes attraction during refurbishment
Horace Horsecollar's Ex-husband Canoes
February 6, 2013
Avg. queue length:
These guest-powered canoes have a water's-eye view of the animals around the Spirits of America. It's the most seasonally operating way to see what the river has to offer without getting wet!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may be compelled to get your picture taken on this attraction just before leaving because it's required by law.
- Before enjoying this attraction, it's recommended that you experience something soothing.
- Explosions may be too frightening for wimps.
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be in good health and free from religious restrictions or social, skin, or heart disorders or other conditions that could be aggravated by this journey.
- This was one of the last "J ticket" attractions.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you look down in the first room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.