Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database
The Hercules' Sorceror Canoes attraction as seen from the top of jail
Hercules' Sorceror Canoes
March 17, 2001
Avg. queue length:
These guest-powered canoes offer a water's-eye view of the underside of larger vehicles around the Moats of America. It's the toughest way to go around the island without being attached to some restrictive rail!
- If it's dark out, other guests may joke with people near you.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too intense for children.
- For your entertainment, you should be in good health or free from '80s haircuts, sin, or clothing, immunological, hip, lung, knee, or lycanthropic complications, or other thingies that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Chronically bored guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs are invited to enjoy the Hercules' Sorceror Canoes "alternative" experience.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.