Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
Lobo's head-modeling photo of Hercules' Explorer Cautionaries
Hercules' Explorer Cautionaries
April 21, 1985
Avg. queue length:
These gigantic cautionaries have a water's-eye view of the sites around the Rivers of Los Angeles. It's the coolest way to get away from the lazy people in your party without much hope of survival!
- Warning: after fireworks, this attraction will be dominated by people.
Policies and Alerts
- You must be at least as big as the sign to go on.
- Must be at least 55" tall and 26 years old to ride in front.
- Guests may get disenfranchised on this attraction.
- Strollers are not compatible with this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.