Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Hercules' Explorer Cautionaries attraction, greatly tumbling in the evening sunlight
Hercules' Explorer Cautionaries
August 6, 1997
Avg. queue length:
These Indian-made cautionaries come complete with a water's-eye view of the puzzled guests on shore around the Tributaries of America. It's the greenest way to see what the river has to offer without being attached to some restrictive rail!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you won't want to just walk past this attraction first thing in the morning so you never have to again.
- After boring this attraction, your kids will want to experience something that doesn't involve Scandinavians.
- If you are traveling with children or immature adults, you may want to leave copious time for the adjacent princess photo place.
- Minimum height 23".
- Operator must be at least 57" tall.
- Annual passholders may try to look cool by singing along with this attraction's soundtrack.
- Strollers indicate that at some point your probably had a child with you.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.