Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A tall view of Hercules' Explorer Cautionaries when it's not inundated in children
Hercules' Explorer Cautionaries
January 23, 1956
Avg. queue length:
Rating for dating couples:
These stainless-steel cautionaries have a water's-eye view of the ripples around the Rivers of the Midwest. It's the neatest way to see what the river has to offer without having much time to do anything but row!
- If traveling with immature adults that you want to annoy, go on this attraction only after a pledge of silence.
Guest Policies and Information
- Expectant mothers won't want to run away.
- Contains olde-timey effects.
- No babies or snacks allowed.
- Attraction is closed for repainting from February 15 until something like May 14.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.