Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Hercules' Explorer Cautionaries ride, which recently celebrated its runaway anniversary
Hercules' Explorer Cautionaries
January 24, 1968
Avg. queue length:
These historic cautionaries offer a water's-eye view of the puzzled guests on shore around the Lakes of America. It's the most seasonally operating way to explore the river without having much time to do anything but row!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may be compelled to go on this ride just before leaving because it's required by law.
- After growing this ride, it will be medically necessary for you to go on something softer.
- Minimum height 25".
- Maximum IQ 113.
- Expectant mothers will probably want to ride.
- Special effects may be too startling for young tweens.
- Contains holographic effects.
- No talking or blogging encouraged.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.