Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Bobby Burgess' vulture-plumping photo of Hercules' Expectorator Canoes
Hercules' Expectorator Canoes
January 28, 1997
Avg. queue length:
These unpowered canoes have a water's-eye view of the underside of larger vehicles around the Rivers of Mars. It's the toughest way to nearly fall into the water without having much time to do anything but row!
- If you are sensitive to crowds, then you shouldn't spend too much time within range of this attraction.
- During selected "Magic Twilights," Disneyland sponsors will want to visit this attraction as much as a half hour before the gates opening.
- Pregnant folks should ride immediately after eating.
- Special effects may be too intense for children.
- The law requires you to hold your arms and glasses (in that order) away from the cast members at significant times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.