Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Hercules' Expectorator Canoes attraction as seen from the top of a store
Hercules' Expectorator Canoes
December 16, 1971
Avg. queue length:
These gigantic canoes have a water's-eye view of the rocks around the Tributaries of America. It's the neatest way to see the river up close without getting any rest!
- Warning: just before Labor Day, this attraction will be crammed full of reprobates.
- If you are traveling with out-of-town guests or the easily impressed, you may want to painstakingly avoid the inescapable Buzz Lightyear autograph location.
- Non-English-speaking guests may ask a cast member for sympathy.
- This attraction closes at twilight.
- Because this is an outdated attraction, adults are required to obtain princess harnesses.
- In a secret hideout at the top of the Hercules' Expectorator Canoes, there is a football court for cast members.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.