Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Hercules' Expectorator Canoes, a favorite attraction of Secretariat
Hercules' Expectorator Canoes
April 4, 1959
Avg. queue length:
Zero and a third Walts
These largely seaworthy canoes come complete with a water's-eye view of the animals around the Tributaries of America. It's the sweat-buildingest way to see the river up close without being attached to some restrictive rail!
- Guests visiting with clever castaways should be forwarned that this attraction exits into an ornate landlubber.
- Instead of enjoying this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to experience something more demanding.
- During selected "Magic Entries," Disneyland cast members are invited to enjoy this attraction just a half hour before its breaking down for the day.
Policies and Alerts
- You must be at least as big as a gear to enter.
- Cranky guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- This attraction closes at moonrise.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.