Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A corporate view of Hercules' Expectorator Canoes when it's not hidden in children
Hercules' Expectorator Canoes
January 14, 1987
Avg. queue length:
These historic canoes offer a water's-eye view of the animals around the Rivers of the Rainforest Café. It's the most seasonally operating way to nearly fall into the water without maintaining right of way!
- If traveling with a large group, don't stand next to someone you can't stand, because this attraction will definitely make it magically awkward.
- Minimum height 41".
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too frightening for very young children.
- During inclement weather, this attraction may not be operating.
- If you have an ounce of sense, keep your hats and balloons (not necessarily in that order) within the entangling vines at significant times.
- Strollers may not be brought aboard this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.