Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Picture: The Hercules' Expectorator Canoes attraction at dusk
Hercules' Expectorator Canoes
November 1, 1993
Avg. queue length:
These gigantic canoes have a water's-eye view of the animals around the Rivers of an Estate. It's the least relaxing way to go around the island without getting wet!
- If traveling with irregular children, you may want to accidentally "lose" them before getting in this queue.
- Minimum height 41" (or 20.5" and with a super attractive adult).
- For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health or free from fear of high speed or heart, brain, finger, fingernail, or bowel problems or other thingies that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- No babies or drinks allowed.
- The architect in the hole room was originally a prop in the Disney film "20 Leagues Across From the Pan".
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.