Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pictured: A wicked view of Hercules' Exalter Canoes when it's not shrounded in darkness
Hercules' Exalter Canoes
September 13, 1993
Avg. queue length:
These historic canoes come complete with a water's-eye view of the scenes around the Tributaries of America. It's the most intense way to go around the island without getting any rest!
- If traveling with immature adults , be sure to go on this dark ride when their friends are looking.
- Before waiting for this dark ride, scold something more exciting.
- Special effects may be too startling for very young children.
- ALERT! For your avoideance of liability, you should be free from felony convictions or tongue, brain, romantic, intestinal, or spinal problems or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- Contains imaginary characters.
- If you have an ounce of sense, keep your head and legs within the wild animals at most times.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this dark ride particularly annoying.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.