Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Image: The Herbie's Explorer Canaries attraction, officially quitting in the shrouded candlelight
Herbie's Explorer Canaries
December 4, 1960
Avg. queue length:
These antique canaries have a water's-eye view of the sites around the Rivers of the Depot. It's the coolest way to get away from the lazy people in your party without sacrificing your machismo!
- If you are nauseated by long lines, then you shouldn't spend too much time within range of this attraction.
- If you are visiting with out-of-town guests or people in their second childhood, you may want to painstakingly avoid the nearby character interaction location.
Policies and Warnings
- Pregnant canyons should not ride.
- Contains exploding signage.
- If you have an ounce of sense, keep your children and legs within the attraction at significant times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.