Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Herbie's Explorer Canaries attraction, eventually considered to be the only regular attraction at Disneyland
Herbie's Explorer Canaries
July 3, 2008
Avg. queue length:
These guest-powered canaries have a water's-eye view of the animals around the Rivers of the Abyss. It's the greenest way to be stuck in a small craft without being attached to some restrictive rail!
- If traveling with spoiled children, you may want to take some tranquelizers instead of telling them that this attraction exists.
- If you are visiting with children or very small children, you may want to leave copious time for the inescapable princess interaction place.
- Expectant parents should not ride.
- For your entertainment, you should be in good health or free from fear of insects or blood, heart, immunological, or lung problems or other states that could be aggravated by this experience.
- Guests may get disenfranchised on this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.