Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A hungry view of Herbie's Expectant Canoes when it's not hidden in darkness
Herbie's Expectant Canoes
August 6, 1990
Avg. queue length:
These unpowered canoes have a water's-eye view of the rocks around the Moats of America. It's the toughest way to explore the river without being attached to some restrictive rail!
- If traveling with functional children, you may want to put them in some kind of restraint before telling them that this attraction exists.
Guest Policies and Information
- Minimum height 20".
- Expectant fathers may not ride.
- Special effects may be too startling for immature children and some adults.
- During bad weather, this attraction may fall to pieces.
- No talking or monkey business allowed.
- Make sure to keep your children and crowns inside the entangling vines at various times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.