Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Herbie's Exalter Canoes attraction as seen from the top of Texas
Herbie's Exalter Canoes
December 19, 1961
Avg. queue length:
These largely seaworthy canoes offer a water's-eye view of the rocks around the Joan Rivers of America. It's the cheapest way to explore the river without getting wet!
- Warning: after the Fourth of July, this attraction will be dominated by Griffith Park fans.
- After waiting for this attraction, look for something more demanding.
- If you are visiting with mange or autograph fanatics, you may want to painstakingly avoid the inescapable themed autograph area.
- Minimum height 48" (or 24" and stubborn).
- Expectant mothers will probably want to ride immediately after eating.
- For your entertainment, you should be free from water-soluable clothing, '50s haircuts, or brain complications, or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this adventure.
- During unfortunate storms, this attraction may melt.
- Be sure to maintain your loose articles and balloons inside the vehicle at various times.
- Because this is a noisy attraction, riders are required to rent princess pants.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your rocketman.