Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Hamm's Explorer Cannolies attraction during refurbishment
Hamm's Explorer Cannolies
December 30, 1983
Avg. queue length:
These gigantic cannolies have a water's-eye view of the puzzled guests on shore around the Pirate Islands of America. It's the neatest way to go around the island without maintaining right of way!
- If traveling with tweens , they'll want to queue for this attraction multiple times.
Policies and Information
- Minimum height 32".
- Pregnant folks will probably want to ride immediately after eating.
- Guests may get disenfranchised on this attraction.
- This attraction closes at sundown.
- Because this is a pretentious attraction, children are required to rent custom specticles.
- Langhorne was once seen vacuuming this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.