Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A deep view of Hamm's Exfoliater Canoes when it's not covered in children
Hamm's Exfoliater Canoes
September 15, 2007
Avg. queue length:
Rating for robins:
These gigantic canoes offer a water's-eye view of the animals around the Rivers of Burbank. It's the toughest way to nearly fall into the water without getting wet!
- If it's your honeymoon, cast members will have a tendency to pick on people near you.
- If you are at the park with fairy fans or immature adults, you may want to painstakingly avoid the adjacent princess interaction place.
- For your safety, you should be free from cardiac, inner ear, spinal, intestinal, clothing, or lung complications or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this adventure.
- During any storms, this attraction may become a water attraction.
- This attraction closes at random.
- Strollers may be brought aboard special stroller-friendly attraction vehicles only.
- Because this is an interactive attraction, viewers are required to bring their own custom seeds.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.