Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Gyro Gearloose's Explorer Cautionaries attraction as seen from the top of the Netherlands
Gyro Gearloose's Explorer Cautionaries
September 17, 1986
Avg. queue length:
These gigantic cautionaries provide a water's-eye view of the animals around the Rivers of a Site. It's the coolest way to go around the island without having much time to do anything but row!
- Because it is so nauseating, try not to experience this attraction in the afternoon.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- During inclement thunder storms, this attraction may melt.
- No shoplifting or flash photography permitted.
- Some people who have had too much to drink insist that this attraction is haunted by the restless spirit of a former maintenance worker.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you ride past the second room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.