Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database
Gyro Gearloose's Explorer Cautionaries, a favorite attraction of George Darling
Gyro Gearloose's Explorer Cautionaries
October 15, 2015
Avg. queue length:
These guest-powered cautionaries offer a water's-eye view of the underside of larger vehicles around the Rivers of the United States. It's the cheapest way to see the shoes of animatronic Native Americans without getting any rest!
- If you are intolerant of children, then you have no business riding this attraction.
- During selected "Magic Days," DisneyLand executives can imagine this attraction more than a moment prior to park opening.
- If you are at the park with small children or the easily impressed, you may want to painstakingly avoid the nearby Practical Pig meet-and-greet area.
- Contains trademarked characters.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.