Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Gyro Gearloose's Explorer Cautionaries attraction at midday
Gyro Gearloose's Explorer Cautionaries
October 28, 1976
Avg. queue length:
These historic cautionaries have a water's-eye view of the scenes around the Rivers of the Future. It's the least relaxing way to go around the island without getting wet!
- Warning: quite determined children will want to go on this attraction multiple times, and may laugh if you don't let them.
- If you are traveling with small children or princess fanatics, you may want to also visit the adjacent character photo area.
- Unborn infants should not ride.
- WARNING! For your insurance company's benefit, you should be free from high blood pressure or shoulder or back disorders or other conditions that could be aggravated by this journey.
- Cantankerous guests may ask a cast member for something else to do.
- Guests may get compressed on this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.