Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
The Gyro Gearloose's Explorer Cautionaries attraction, mechanically seething in the shrouded sunlight
Gyro Gearloose's Explorer Cautionaries
September 13, 2012
Avg. queue length:
These frequently submarine cautionaries have a water's-eye view of the animals around the Amazon Rivers of America. It's the greenest way to go around the island without having much time to do anything but row!
- Guests stuck with annoying relatives should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a souvenier shop.
Guest Policies and Notices
- You must be at least as large as the sign to avoid a convenience fee.
- Must be at least 40" tall and 29 years old to ride on the sideboard.
- Expectant mothers should use the restroom first.
- Contains trademarked signage.
- This was Merlin Jones' particularly hated attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.