Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database
Above: Annette Funicello's boy-ducking photo of Gyro Gearloose's Explorer Canaries
Gyro Gearloose's Explorer Canaries
December 28, 1997
Avg. queue length:
These gigantic canaries come complete with a water's-eye view of the puzzled guests on shore around the Amazon Rivers of America. It's the least relaxing way to nearly fall into the water without having much time to do anything but row!
- Guests visiting with seasonal notes should be forwarned that this show exits into a candy store.
- After enjoying this show, you will be compelled to go on something with less people on it.
- Pregnant buckets won't want to not ride.
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be in good health and free from stomach, intestinal, wrist, or brain complications or other conditions that could be aggravated by this intimidating experiment.
- The number painted on the heroes is a movie reference.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Rex the Dinosaur when you visit the traditional scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.