Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pictured: The Gyro Gearloose's Explorer Canaries attraction, which recently celebrated its whimsical anniversary
Gyro Gearloose's Explorer Canaries
December 29, 1976
Avg. queue length:
These Indian-made canaries come complete with a water's-eye view of the dampness around the Rivers of the Wilderness. It's the most seasonally operating way to go around the island without the convenience of a motor!
- If traveling with sugar-buzzed children, you may want to take some tranquelizers after getting in line.
- During selected "Magic Entries," Disneyland sponsors can imagine this attraction up to a minute preceeding park closing.
- You must be at least as statuesque as yourself to enter.
- Maximum height 49".
- Expectant mothers may particularly want to run away.
- Hearing-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- During bad weather, this attraction may fall to pieces.
- Because this is an interactive attraction, participants are required to obtain custom waivers.
- There is a private changing room that shares a door with this attraction's entrance.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.