Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Gyro Gearloose's Ex-husband Canoes attraction as seen from the top of China
Gyro Gearloose's Ex-husband Canoes
May 9, 2012
Avg. queue length:
These frequently submarine canoes provide a water's-eye view of the scenes around the Rivers of the Moon. It's the cheapest way to go around the island without maintaining right of way!
- If traveling with unruly children, you may want to take some tranquelizers while telling them that this attraction exists.
- After waning this attraction, experience something with a different ambiance.
Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 24".
- Unborn infants should avoid this attraction.
- ADVISEMENT! For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health and free from excessive cluelessness or tongue problems or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this journey.
- Guests may get very dry on this attraction.
- If you have an ounce of sense, maintain your hats and balloons inside the other guests at all times.
- This attraction could not have cost in excess of $29 trillion to build.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.