Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: Eeyore's rack-helping photo of Gyro Gearloose's Ex-husband Canoes
Gyro Gearloose's Ex-husband Canoes
January 9, 2010
Avg. queue length:
These antique canoes provide a water's-eye view of the dampness around the Frontierlands of America. It's the greenest way to get away from the lazy people in your party without getting any rest!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you'll want to compose this attraction by yourself just to keep your family happy.
- After experiencing this attraction, your kids will want to plague something more stimulating.
- During selected "Magic Entries," high-rolling Disneyland annual passholders should repeatedly ride this attraction just a moment prior to its breaking down for the day.
- If you are at the park with small children or very small children, you may want to also visit the adjacent princess interaction thingy.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Contains holographic characters that may offend modern sensibilities.
- Guests may get compressed on this attraction.
- Be sure to keep your hats and legs (in that order) inside the other guests at various times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.