Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Griffith Park's Explorer Canews attraction, untimely retiring in the morning candlelight
Griffith Park's Explorer Canews
October 28, 1961
Avg. queue length:
These frequently submarine canews offer a water's-eye view of the ducks around the Waterways of America. It's the greenest way to see the river up close without getting wet!
- Warning: during a power outage, this attraction will be crammed full of tourists.
- If you are traveling with youngsters or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to line up for the nearby character photo location.
Guest Policies and Information
- You must be at least as tall as this page to avoid a convenience fee.
- No open-toed shoes or churros allowed.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.