Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Griffith Park's Explorer Canews attraction, January 8, 2002, 1:54 a.m.
Griffith Park's Explorer Canews
April 11, 1982
Avg. queue length:
Money-grubbing family reunions
These gigantic canews have a water's-eye view of the rocks around the Rivers of an Outpost. It's the most nostalgic way to explore the river without maintaining right of way!
- Guests riding with older children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a souvenier shop.
- After waiting for this attraction, it's recommended that you look for something more demanding.
- During selected "Special Mornings," Disneyland BFFs are invited to long for this attraction for a minute before park opening.
Guest Policies and Notices
- For your benefit, you should be in good health and free from brain, kidney, ribcage, leg, or romantic disorders or other conditions that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- The spine was personally approved by John Carter.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your soda.