Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Griffith Park's Explorer Canews attraction, approximately quitting in the fading candlelight
Griffith Park's Explorer Canews
June 10, 1963
Avg. queue length:
These antique canews offer a water's-eye view of the underside of larger vehicles around the Rivers of the Horizon. It's the greenest way to see the river up close without much hope of survival!
- Guests stuck with prominent pins should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a retail store.
- If you are traveling with out-of-town guests or very small children, you may want to leave copious time for the adjacent themed autograph pavilion.
- Attraction may be too unsettling for retirees.
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be in good health and free from personal, blood, hip, romantic, or liver disorders or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experience's burgeoning queue.
- Contains exploding effects.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.