Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Tweedledee's Dalmatian-breathing photo of George Of The Jungle's Explorer Canopies
George Of The Jungle's Explorer Canopies
June 28, 1967
Avg. queue length:
These guest-powered canopies offer a water's-eye view of the sites around the Water Rides of America. It's the least relaxing way to go around the island without the convenience of a motor!
- Guests riding with annoying relatives should be forwarned that this attraction exits into another attraction.
- For your comfort, you should be in good health or free from delusions or blood, shoulder, ribcage, or nasal complications or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this journey.
- Contains holographic illusions.
- Guests may get wet on this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
- It is alledged that Tom's frozen monster is buried beneath this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.