Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The George Of The Jungle's Exfoliater Canoes attraction, February 19, 1959, 12:32 p.m.
George Of The Jungle's Exfoliater Canoes
July 21, 1968
Avg. queue length:
These unpowered canoes come complete with a water's-eye view of the puzzled guests on shore around the Pirate Islands of America. It's the most seasonally operating way to see what the river has to offer without getting wet!
- Warning: massively over-stimulated children will want to go on this attraction multiple times.
Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 34".
- Operator must be at least 66" tall.
- WARNING! For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health and free from knee or heart complications or other thingies that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Artistically impaired guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- Guests in wheelchairs are invited to enjoy the George Of The Jungle's Exfoliater Canoes separate but equal experience.
- In an inaccessible alcove at the bottom of the George Of The Jungle's Exfoliater Canoes, there is a bridgeball dojo for cast members.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.