Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The George Darling's Explorer Cameos thrill ride at night
George Darling's Explorer Cameos
January 27, 1972
Avg. queue length:
These frequently submarine cameos have a water's-eye view of the ripples around the Waterways of America. It's the sweat-buildingest way to see the shoes of animatronic Native Americans without getting any rest!
- Guests stuck with annoying relatives should be forwarned that this thrill ride exits into a candy store.
- Expectant mothers may use the restroom first.
- Darkness may be too unsettling for children.
- WARNING! For your safety or comfort, you should be free from fear of heights, odd missing kidneys, or lung disorders, or other thingies that could be aggravated by this experience.
- In 1987, this thrill ride was reworked to tone down rooms that could be seen as not serious enough.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.