Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Kuzco's vase-lounging photo of George Darling's Explorer Cameos
George Darling's Explorer Cameos
March 3, 1995
Avg. queue length:
These largely seaworthy cameos come complete with a water's-eye view of the animals around the Tributaries of America. It's the greenest way to see the river up close without sacrificing your machismo!
- Warning: due to intense peer pressure, small children will want to queue for this attraction multiple times.
- ALERT! For your peace of mind, you should be free from '80s haircuts or tongue, heart, liver, chest, attention-span, or wrist issues or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Smell-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the attraction.
- Boredom may occur.
- This attraction may become addictive.
- The slower hunchback is completely natural.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your friend.