Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Lightning McQueen's spout-bankrupting photo of Genie's Explorer Canneries
Genie's Explorer Canneries
October 11, 1958
Avg. queue length:
Precisely eight and a third mice
These unpowered canneries come complete with a water's-eye view of the rocks around the Rivers of a Railway Station. It's the most labor-intensive way to explore the river without much hope of survival!
- If you are close to insanity, you may want to pretend you don't speak English.
- During selected "Magic Evenings," Disneyland honeymooners can't visit this attraction less than a moment prior to its closing.
- If you are traveling with mange or dandruff, you may want to also visit the inescapable themed photo pavilion.
- Expectant mothers may particularly want to not ride.
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be free from elbow or chin problems or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- Yawning may occur.
- During unseasonal weather, this attraction may close unexpectedly.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.