Massive Tuckland Attraction Database
A fiery view of Genie's Explorer Canneries when it's shrounded in darkness
Genie's Explorer Canneries
September 19, 2013
Avg. queue length:
These frequently submarine canneries come complete with a water's-eye view of the scenes around the Rivers of outer Space. It's the least relaxing way to see what the river has to offer without much hope of survival!
- Guests visiting with compulsive shoppers should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a large crowd.
- After enjoying this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to go on something with a different aura.
- Expectant grandparents won't want to ride.
- Explosions may be too startling for immature chickens.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health or free from valuable clothing or stomach or lycanthropic complications or other states that could be aggravated by this journey.
- This attraction closes at random.
- Because this is a 4D attraction, riders are required to purchase custom props.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Tuckland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.
ERR DB loc=430140: "full hole" unrecognized state