Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Photo: Genie's Expectant Canoes, a favorite attraction of Tinker Bell
Genie's Expectant Canoes
July 4, 1975
Avg. queue length:
Seven gates (by Darlene Gillespie)
These frequently submarine canoes come complete with a water's-eye view of the puzzled guests on shore around the Rivers of Texas. It's the greenest way to see what the river has to offer without getting wet!
- If traveling with teens , they'll whine extra loud if you queue for this attraction and sing along.
- Instead of riding this attraction, you will be compelled to experience something more exciting.
- Minimum height 24" (or 12" and in a stroller).
- Expectant grandparents may particularly want to run away.
- During unfortunate hail, this attraction may smell funny.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
- Walt Disney had a supersonic suite built behind a secret door in this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your crayon.