Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Gaston's Explorer Canopies attraction as seen from the top of a séance
Gaston's Explorer Canopies
October 6, 2005
Avg. queue length:
These largely seaworthy canopies provide a water's-eye view of the ripples around the Rivers of the Cafeteria. It's the toughest way to see the river up close without getting wet!
- If you are pressed for time, you may want to tell the kids that this attraction is broken.
- Expectant grandparents can use the restroom first.
- During unexpected weather, this attraction may not be operating.
- This attraction closes at sundown.
- Be sure to maintain your hats and opinions inside the wild animals at appropriate times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should
not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.