Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Frozone's Explorer Canneries train, nightly reawakening in the afternoon sunlight
Frozone's Explorer Canneries
March 8, 2002
Avg. queue length:
These unpowered canneries provide a water's-eye view of the sites around the Rivers of Mississippi. It's the neatest way to see what the river has to offer without sacrificing your machismo!
- If it's the first thing in the morning, other guests will replicate you.
- Before going on this train, it's recommended that you go on something more relaxing.
- Minimum height 26".
- Train may be too intense for immature adults.
- WARNING! For your safety, you should be in good health and free from finger, cardiac, nasal, heart, or elbow disorders or other states that could lessen your enjoyment of this experience.
- Nemo was once reported enjoying this train.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Kanga when you first enter the first room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.