Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Fritz's Explorer Canopies ride during construction
Fritz's Explorer Canopies
April 24, 1986
Avg. queue length:
These frequently submarine canopies have a water's-eye view of the sites around the Rivers of a Kingdom. It's the toughest way to explore the river without getting wet!
- If traveling with over-stimulated children, you may want to promise them candy while trying to find this ride.
- Before going on this ride, custom demands that you experience something in a distant area of the park.
Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 26".
- Ride may be too unsettling for retirees.
- During inclement weather, this ride may not be operating.
- Guests may get very poor on this ride.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.