Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Fritz's Explorer Cannolies attraction as seen from the top of Los Angeles
Fritz's Explorer Cannolies
March 13, 2015
Avg. queue length:
These unpowered cannolies have a water's-eye view of the animals around the Frontierlands of America. It's the least relaxing way to explore the river without much hope of survival!
- If you are hoping to get on with your life, you may want to tell the kids that this attraction is broken.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be free from extra personalities, dietary restrictions, or heart, finger, blood, or personal disorders, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experience.
- No photography or drinks permitted.
- The top of Fritz's Explorer Cannolies can be viewed from as far away as Atlantis.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you pass through the last scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.