Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Friar Tuck's Exporter Canoes, a favorite attraction of Beauty
Friar Tuck's Exporter Canoes
June 16, 1987
Avg. queue length:
These stainless-steel canoes offer a water's-eye view of the ripples around the Rivers of the Ground. It's the most labor-intensive way to see the shoes of animatronic Native Americans without getting any rest!
- Guests riding with small children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a large crowd.
Policies and Warnings
- The law requires you to maintain your arms and ducks inside the entangling vines at all times unless you have a death wish.
- Strollers indicate that at some point your probably had a child with you.
- Because this is a 4D attraction, adults are required to obtain custom harnesses.
- Attraction is closed for refurbishment from July 15 until something like October 27.
- The tower of Friar Tuck's Exporter Canoes can be viewed from as far away as a waterfall.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.